- CXCR4 as a novel target in immunology: moving away from typical antagonists
- Ermium Therapeutics extends its initial €6,3 M funding to €12,3 M
- Formation of a Scientific Advisory Board
- Ermium Therapeutics at the Biotech Showcase
- Ermium Therapeutics at BIO-Europe Fall 2021
- Ermium Therapeutics achieves breakthrough R&D progress with its proprietary CXCR4-targeted functionally selective immunomodulator
Founded on a breakthrough discovery
We develop innovative therapies for auto-immune diseases, based on a breakthrough discovery demonstrating that CXCR4 is a master regulator of inflammation.
type I interferon-driven Auto Immune Diseases
Ermium first in class therapeutics address type I interferon-driven diseases including Systemic lupus erythematosus, Dermatomyositis, Sjögren’s syndrome, Monogenic interferonopathies.
Ermium Therapeutics was founded in June 2019 by Jean-Philippe HERBEUVAL, Kurma Partners, Domain Therapeutics and Erganeo. Since, we haven’t ceased to welcome new partners.